Reservations Desk Clerk, Legacy Hotel & Conferences; Louisville, Kentucky – 2013-present
I operate the front desk of a hotel and conferences center, attending to guests and ensuring the daily functions of the hotel.
Customer Service Associate, 5th & Broadway; Louisville, Kentucky – 2008-2013
I serve in the retail of postage and merchandise, as well as distributing mail for a school campus.
Connect Ministries Pastoral Intern, Sojourn Community Church; Louisville, Kentucky – 2011-2012
I served in the operations of multi-campus church, connecting visitors and new members to ministries in our congregation. I also mentored individuals and helped coordinate classes on membership and baptism.
Youth Pastor, Sardis Baptist Church; Canton, Georgia — May 2006-August 2007
I taught Sunday School and Wednesday night Bible study for 12-19 year-old students, organized events, and represented the student ministry to the church congregation.
Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky – Master of Arts in Theology & Arts, 2010
- Member of Imago Dei, the student arts organization.
Reinhardt College, Waleska, Georgia — Bachelor of Arts in English, 2006
- Graduate of the Reinhardt Honors program of advanced classes.
- Proofreader and English/writing tutor in the campus tutoring lab.
- Faith and religion writer for The Hiltonian, the Reinhardt College campus newspaper.
- Served as president of the Baptist Student Union, as well as a member of the Campus Ministry Team and Student Senate.
- Additional classes taken in video/media production, two-dimensional design, drawing, and professional writing.
Skills and Honors
- Experience teaching and developing curriculum as an English tutor, youth minister, and church intern.
- Years of experience counseling and mentoring young adults.
- Highly developed English composition skills, as well as extensive knowledge of western literature and culture.
- Highly developed artistic skills, with works featured in exhibits at Atlanta’s Woodruff Arts Center and Georgia State Capitol, as well as extensive knowledge of art history.